Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring Break Riding


The Saturday before I flew back to the B.E. I went on a mountain bike with my fiancé, her Dad, her brother and her brother’s friend. Joscelyn and her Dad were riding single speeds while the rest of us took the easy way out and used gears. The Orange bike that she is riding, I wish she owned but it was a loaned bike from the shop. Not a bad deal if you ask me. The Raleigh single speed her Dad is riding is another awesome bike. I had a chance to ride it and now I am hooked on single speeds. I don’t know if I want to join the “single speed nation,” but I would like to ride one most definitely.

O yeah, how could I forget Reggie the boxer. My other best friend when I am back home. He protects Joscelyn when I am gone, but I am starting to get a little jealous of Joscelyn kissing him all the time. Well maybe not, because he cannot ride a single speed, so I have that going for me.




2 comments:

Went said...

that one of joslin with the guy with his arm around her (dad?) how did you get that picture to "pop" like that? its very vibrant

Scott said...

thats a sweet looking huck bike