Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Final Chapter to the 12 hours of Caf

A late update to the story of the caf, but the material is still necessary to move forward in the blog. As I sat there for an enjoyable afternoon around lunchtime I watch the situation at hand revel the weakest link in the tri-pod. Clara cracked as she stated, “I just can’t do it anymore, that its I’m done. I am leaving right now.” Saxton and Jesse with jaws drawn open look at her and tried to figure out if she was serious. As she packed up her belongings the other two crossed their arms and leaned back into their chairs. “I knew it. I knew she would do this,” professed Jesse.

As the heat of the afternoon battle died down between the former tri-pod, the two dominant males took to their old habits of homework and Internet. Dinner soon approached and they could not believe that the adventure was over and all there efforts were well spent. “This wasn’t as hard as I thought I was going to be,” said Saxton. “It wasn’t a let down because I know I accomplished what I always wanted, but it seemed too easy.” The two went on to discuss what else could they possible have done. The only solution to their desires would be the ultimate 24 hrs of Caf. The spark in their eyes grew bright as they repeated to themselves, “yeah, 24 hrs of Caf.”

No comments: