Sunday, February 18, 2007

My First Blog throw down


Ok, so here it is this is my first blog post and I don’t expect much out of it but just an understanding of how I can vomit my thoughts into words on the screen. I might seem a little frustrated to night well that I because I left all that was good, warm, and awesomeness back home in Cali. As I recall it was 85 slight breeze coming from the southwest and I was in a hot tub soakin it up with my Fiancé as we got ready for my friend’s wedding. O how I missed that warm weather as I come back to this 15-degree cold harsh environment of Banner Blizzard Elk North Carolina. Ok so there I expressed what I wanted to say and now time to look at some pictures from Yosemite if I can load them on the page.


2 comments:

Went said...

did you take that moss picture? its beautiful...i just set it as my desktop.

Kevin Holldber said...

All the pictures i took my on Digital Camera