Monday, June 11, 2007

Velodrome Time Trial


ADT Home Depot Center is Awesome! I thought I would head out Saturday morning for the TT they have. After looping around the confusing parking lot Joscelyn and I found a spot. The first event was the flying 200 and I was slightly nervous considering that I was not warming up on the track and only the rollers. The ADT center is picky about who is on the track. A person has to have a special certification just for that track, but whatever.

Any the flying 200 was slightly disappointing. I was starting my 3 lap count and then realized I was not in position on the last lap. I tried not to panic but in doing so I started off super slow and came across the line hoping for something less than 15 second.

Surprisingly my time was 12:68 = 200m

The Kilo I was hoping to drill it and came out with a time less than desirable.

Kilo = 1:1906

As for the 4K it was more of a “let see what happens”. Rolling around the track for 16 laps did not hurt nearly as bad as the Kilo. So the last three laps I threw down like it was a kilo. The time was…

4K = 5:30:..




3 comments:

Preston said...

Looks like fun Kevin, I want to ride the track again. I have got so bored this summmer that I have a blog too now its: p-townstory.blogspot.com

Went said...

WTF! YOU GET TO RIDE ADT?! THATS IT I'M MOVING TO CALI!

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol rx purchase - tramadol for dogs what is it