Thursday, June 7, 2007

Too much News

Well, so much is happening this summer it is hard to keep up with all the information. But I will try to hit the headlines. So basically, I am working my internship at the Idyllwild Town Crier, which is awesome because I am actually doing cool stuff. Like: articles, photos, interviews, and hopefully soon video! Yeah, I know videos right how dope is that. I will post a link to the website when it all happens.
As for that thing called cycling… I have put racing on the back burner right now and trying to focus on the internship. But still ride almost every day with the exception of a few days I took off for a rest week. After the rest week “Warner Springs” Carson and I decided to do an epic ride. We ride from each other’s house and meet in the middle then ride back to my house. In the end we rode about 90 miles in the melting heat of the desert and mountains and when through at least 15 water bottles.
Well, thats it for now

The picture is of Josi and I at her work’s dinner. Obviously, I think she likes me.

No comments: